The Hanover Ag Society is an incorporated, non-profit organization run by community volunteers that provides the opportunity to educate, promote, and celebrate agriculture and rural living. We are based in Grunthal, Manitoba in the Rural Municipality of Hanover. Since its beginning, the Hanover Ag Society has expanded to feature multiple events of different genres that feature strong ties to family, tradition, and heritage aimed to bring the community together.
As always, sponsorship is a key component in making our grounds usable and our events possible.
Sponsor partnerships with the Hanover Ag Society can take several forms; the most common types are either Title sponsorship of an event or building, sponsorship of a part of an event (i.e. bullfighters, replay screen, kiss cam, etc), or signage sponsorship spaces where your company’s signage would be displayed on the grounds from May to October catching the attention of all who come through for an event or the other avenues of usage of Hanover Ag Exhibition Park.
We take any chance we get to celebrate and promote our sponsors both at the events, as well as leading up to through our marketing. Marketing for our events will be done through radio, print, web, mobile billboard, and other creative cross-promotional events.
In this package we have outlined the above mentioned sponsorship opportunities, however, we are open to being creative to make a partnership that works for all involved.
Signage is to be supplied by the sponsor prior to May 15, 2024 in the size respective to the sponsorship level. Hanover Ag can facilitate signage production on the sponsor’s behalf, at their cost.
Sponsorship is a key component in making our grounds usable and our events possible. In return, Hanover Ag offers its sponsors an opportunity to position their brand with events that connect them with the audiences and communities they work, live and play in. Annually we draw 10,000+ spectators to our expansive Hanover Ag Exhibition Park via our multiple events throughout the year as well as events our grounds are rented for by other organizations and user groups. Sponsorships with the Hanover Ag Society can take several forms;
● Title sponsorship of an event or event venue (I.e. the Grunthal Lumber Grill)
● Sponsorship of a part of an event (i.e. bullfighters, replay screen, kiss cam, etc),
● Signage displayed on the grounds throughout the event season.
We take any chance we get to celebrate and promote our sponsors both at the events, as well as leading up to through our marketing. Marketing for our events will be done through radio, print, web, mobile billboard, and other creative cross-promotional events. We have an established social media presence through Facebook, Instagram and Tik Tok with dedicated teams for content creation and utilize professional photography at our major events.
For Event Specific or In-Kind Sponsorships
Get in touch for a copy of our 2024 Sponsorship Guide or to discuss a unique sponsorship opportunity!
- ◯ One of 12 semi-permanent 4×8 banners on prominent location in the upper arena.
- ◯ Banner anchored from May- October 2024
- ◯ Additional 2×8 ground level signage during Hanover Ag’s Bull Riders Canada Invitational event.
- ◯ 2 tickets each evening for Hanover AG’s Bull Riders Canada Invitational event
- ◯ Hanoverag.com – Website Feature with logo, company description and hyperlink.
- ◯ Social Media recognition including sponsor profile as well as paid campaigns to feature sponsors with over 100,000 reach targeting Manitoba.
- ◯ 2×8 ground level mesh banner placed in the livestock arena for the season (supplied by you).
- ◯ 2×8 ground level black coroplast banner supplied by Hanover Ag placed in the smaller custom ring during bull riding events.
- ◯ Logo and hyperlink posted on hanoverag.com sponsor page
- ◯ Social Media coverage reaching thousands across Manitoba on multiple platforms.
- ◯ 4 x 8 banner posted along concert wall from May- October 2023
- ◯ Logo/hyperlink posted on hanoverag.com Sponsor Page
- ◯ Social Media coverage reaching thousands across Manitoba on Facebook & Instagram with a variety of top-engagement placements across both platforms.
- ◯. 2 tickets to the Headliner Concert on the Saturday night of the Hanover Ag Fair.
- ◯ 2 x 8 banner hung on north side of barn from May – October 2023
- ◯ Logo on hanoverag.com sponsors page
- ◯ Logo included on a shared friend of Hanover Ag coroplast banner posted at all Hanover Ag Society events.
- ◯ Name posted on hanoverag.com sponsor page.